How do I use genuine Honda touch-up paint?
I have some dings and scratches on my car. My dad told me that they’re easily fixed with touch-up paint, so I bought a genuine Honda touch-up paint pen. However, I’ve never done touch-up work before. How do I use the genuine Honda touch-up paint pen?
- Walk around the exterior of your vehicle and put a small piece of tape next to each of the blemishes on your car.
- Once you’ve double-checked you have everything marked, shake up the pen.
- Unscrew the top of the pen to use the paint brush inside.
- Use a small amount of paint on each blemish, avoiding giant globs of paint.
- Wipe away any excess paint with the towel.
- Let the paint dry for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Apply the clear coat and let it dry for 30 minutes.
- Remove the painter’s tape.