How do I replace a lost car title in Pennsylvania?

I lost my car title and don’t know what to do. How do I replace it in Pennsylvania?

Although losing your car title is stressful, I have good news for you! Pennsylvania actually makes this process pretty easy!
To replace your title, you have two options:
  • Complete and mail in the application for a duplicate certificate of title by the owner
  • Head to a local DMV, file the paperwork, and get the duplicate title
Regardless of the option you choose, take the time to review your car insurance policy as well. Any time you make changes to your vehicle, or update paperwork, it’s good to review your options.
Jerry is a great way to upgrade your insurance to match that new title! Jerry is a personal insurance broker that lives in your pocket. But don’t worry about buying tiny office furniture, Jerry is an app. Once you download Jerry, just answer a handful of questions that will take you roughly 45 seconds to complete and you’ll immediately get car insurance quotes for coverage similar to your current plan. Jerry customers save an average of $879 a year.
Will Baldwin
Answered on Oct 29, 2021

Did this answer help you?

Ask us a question by email and we will respond within a few days.

Have a different question?

You can meet us at our office and discuss the details of your question.
Let Jerry’s experts help you find savings on your car insurance!
No long forms or spam · Get quotes from 40+ carriers
Find insurance savings (100% Free)
rating primary
4.7/5 Rating on App Store