How do I replace a Dodge Charger key fob battery?
The key fob for my Dodge Charger seems like it’s getting more and more inconsistent each day. I’m now having to press the unlock or lock button a couple of times before it actually works, so I think the battery is dying. How can I replace the key fob battery for a Dodge Charger?
Answer provided by
- Turn your key fob over to locate and slide the button that will release your key
- Look just above where your key came out to locate a small gap
- Gently wedge a flathead screwdriver or a coin into the gap to pry the key fob apart
- Remove the old battery and replace it with the new battery making sure the positive side is face down
- Reverse these instructions to reassemble your key fob