How do I remove old coffee stains from car upholstery?
I absolutely love coffee and always have a cup on my way to work. However, this means I've spilled coffee in my car more times than I'd like to admit. It's starting to become noticeable, so I'd like to do some damage control. How would I remove old coffee stains from my car seats?
- Start off by making a vinegar and water solution. For some extra oomph, add a few drops of dish soap.
- Apply this mixture to the old stains and work it into the upholstery using a sponge or dishcloth.
- Let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes to ensure it has enough time to work.
- Wet a clean towel or cloth and blot the stain. You should start to see the stains disappear.
- Repeat this process a few times if necessary.