How do I install a soondar car door light?
I just bought a light kit to help make my car a little more accessible to my grandparents at night. What’s the best way to install a Soondar car door light?
Giving your car some extra light is an easy way to make it more accessible for older people! Plus, it’s pretty easy to set up. Follow these steps to install Soondar car door lights:
- Remove all components from the packaging. Make sure all parts are included in the package, including the projector light units, logo lens, and 3M strips.
- Select a location to install your lights, making sure that the distance between the projector and 3M strip is less than 10mm.
- Stick the magnet to the inside of your door sill. It should stick to the metal of your vehicle’s body on its own.
- Peel the adhesive backing from your logo light unit and secure it to your chosen location. It may need to be adjusted slightly to ensure an exact engagement point with the magnetic trigger.
- Test the light’s functionality by opening and closing your door.
Just like that, you’ve installed your car door lights!
Since you’re already taking the time to install new lights in your car, take another minute to save on car insurance with Jerry. A licensed broker, the Jerry app can help you compare personalized quotes from over 50 top providers like Progressive and Nationwide for free. When you find a better plan, Jerry can help you buy your new coverage and even help cancel your old policy.
Did this answer help you?
Ask us a question by email and we will respond within a few days.
Have a different question?
You can meet us at our office and discuss the details of your question.
Read advice from car experts at Jerry
Browse by topics
What others are asking
How do I calculate a car allowance for employees?
I’m trying to figure out my company budget, but I don’t know what to give my employees to cover car maintenance. What steps should I take to calculate a car allowance for employees?
Nov 24, 2021
How do I disable a 2009 Mazda 6 car alarm?
My car alarm keeps going off when nobody is touching my car. Until I get it fixed, I need to stop it from making noise all day. What’s the best way for me to disable a 2009 Mazda 6 car alarm?
Nov 24, 2021
How much value does a car lose with hail damage?
I was hoping to sell my car, but a hail storm just rolled through my town and left some serious damage on my car. How much value can I expect my car to lose from hail damage?
Nov 24, 2021