How do I get an SR-22 endorsement?

How do I get this certificate? I was told by the traffic court that I need an SR-22 endorsement to drive.

Answer provided by
Eric Schad
Answered on Jul 19, 2021
Eric Schad has been a freelance writer for nearly a decade, as well as an SEO specialist and editor for the past five years. Before getting behind the keyboard, he worked in the finance and music industries (the perfect combo). With a wide array of professional and personal experiences, he’s developed a knack for tone and branding across many different verticals. Away from the computer, Schad is a blues guitar shredder, crazed sports fan, and always down for a spontaneous trip anywhere around the globe.
“If you’ve already been notified by the state that you need an SR-22, it’s mandatory to add it to your insurance.
However, the process is incredibly simple. Call you car insurance company and ask them to file with the state on your behalf.
This will usually cost between $15 and $35, depending on your state, and the insurance company may also have a surcharge for doing the paperwork.”

Did this answer help you?

Ask us a question by email and we will respond within a few days.

Have a different question?

You can meet us at our office and discuss the details of your question.

Easiest way to compare and buy car insurance

No long forms
No spam or unwanted phone calls
Quotes from top insurance companies