How do I connect my phone to a 2016 Honda CR-V?
I just bought a certified pre-owned Honda CR-V EX, and I love it! The only issue I’m having is pairing my phone. What’s the easiest way to connect my phone to a 2016 Honda CR-V?
Congrats on the new ride! The 2016 Honda CR-V EX is consistently rated as one of the top crossovers on the market! Even better, pairing your phone is easy.
To connect your phone to a 2016 Honda CR-V:
- Put the car in park with the engine on or off.
- Turn on the main touchscreen if it’s not on already.
- Press settings from the home screen.
- Select phone.
- Choose the Bluetooth device list and then add Bluetooth device.
- Enable Bluetooth on your phone.
- Select your phone when it appears on the list of the CR-V’s touchscreen.
- The touchscreen should show you a code. Compare this to the code you see on the phone to make sure it matches.
- If the code matches, press pair on your phone.
- You should see a confirmation on the CR-V touchscreen that your phone has been paired.
Once you connect your phone, you can:
- Turn on HondaLink Assist.
- Import your phonebook or contact list for easy hands-free calling.
Hands-free calling is a great way to stay safe behind the wheel. But the right car insurance can offer ultimate peace of mind when you’re on the road. And that’s when the Jerry app can help.
Jerry is a licensed broker that gathers quotes from over 50 name-brand car insurance companies and delivers the best deals straight to you. When you find an amazing rate, Jerry can help you buy insurance and cancel your old policy. Customers save an average of nearly $900 per year!
Did this answer help you?
Ask us a question by email and we will respond within a few days.
Have a different question?
You can meet us at our office and discuss the details of your question.
Read advice from car experts at Jerry
Browse by topics
What others are asking
How long does it take for car insurance to go down?
I was in an accident about a year ago, and since then, my car insurance has been much more expensive. I know that this is normal, but how long will it take for my insurance rate to go back down?
Dec 28, 2021
How do I reset the oil life on a 2008 Honda Accord?
For some reason, the oil life on my 2008 Honda Accord reads 10% even after I got an oil change last week. Is there a way to reset the oil life on my Accord?
Dec 28, 2021
How can I check the remaining balance on my car loan?
I’ve been paying my car loan for a while now and I’m not sure, but I think I’m coming up on the last few months. How can I check the balance on my loan?
Dec 29, 2021