How do I compare multiple car insurance quotes?
The last time I got car insurance, I ended up just getting the minimum requirement insurance from a car insurance company I saw an ad for on TV. I'd thought about comparing quotes, but after filling out the paperwork once and the long phone call, I just couldn't do it again. But I want to try this time and make sure I'm getting a better deal. So what's the best way to compare multiple car insurance companies and get quotes?
- Your name
- Current car insurance company
- Driver’s license information
- Annual and current mileage on your car
- How often you drive and if it’s for leisure or work
- Your car’s year
- Your car’s make
- Your car’s model
- Your car’s VIN
- Your car’s safety features
- Whether you own or lease your car
- Driving history
- Type of coverage you want