How do I change the time on the clock in my 2016 Subaru Forester?
This is so annoying! I can’t seem to figure out how to change the time on the clock in my Subaru Forester! How would I do that? It’s a 2016 model if that matters.
Answer provided by
No problem! Changing the time on your car’s clock is fairly easy–but it can be confusing if you don’t already know how to do it.
To change the time on the clock in a 2016 Subaru Forester, here’s what you’ll need to do:
- There are three buttons on the lower-left section of your steering wheel. They are labeled with an up arrow, a down arrow, and the words “i/set”.
- Use the up and down arrow buttons to navigate between screens on your car’s display.
- When you reach a screen that reads “Pull and hold SET button to move to the selection screen” stop.
- Pull the button labeled “i/set” and hold it until the screen changes.
- Use the arrows to navigate to the Time/Date option.
- Use the i/set button to select.
- Use the up and down arrows to navigate to either the hour or the minute–whichever you want to change. Select the one you want using the i/set button. Once you’ve selected an option, you can change its value using the arrows. Confirm the new value using the i/set button again.
- Once you’ve changed all the options to the desired values, make the changes permanent by navigating to and selecting the button labeled SET.
Now your Subaru’s clock should be good to go!
While you’re tinkering with your car, take a moment and review your car insurance policy–there’s a good chance you’re paying too much. The best way to make sure you’re getting the best price is to use Jerry to compare the best available deals.
Jerry is a car insurance comparison super app that specializes in finding you the coverage you need at a price you can afford. Downloading Jerry, reviewing the available policies, selecting your favorite, and getting switched over only takes a few minutes–and it saves Jerry users an average of $887 a year.
It’s time for better coverage and lower rates—it’s time to try Jerry!
Here to save on car and home insurance? Great, you do that. We’ll do everything else.
Sign up in under a minute.
No need to fill out forms or shop around. Sign up in 45 seconds to start saving. Jerry does the rest.
Jerry collects and analyzes your current coverage.
Say hello to Jerry, your new insurance agent. We’ll contact your insurance company, review your current plan, then find the coverage that fits your needs and saves you money.
Get the best options before your renewal.
Jerry does all the picky, busy work by comparing prices and coverage from more than 50+ insurance companies. We compare what we find to your current policy and offer you the three best options before every renewal.
Read advice from car experts at Jerry
Browse by topics
What others are asking
How reliable is a Mazda?
I’m the kind of person that buys a car and drives it for as long as possible, so I want to get something that’s solidly dependable. I like the look of several of the new Mazdas, but how does Mazda stack up when it comes to reliability?
Apr 21, 2022
How do I change the time on the clock in my Lexus RX350?
I’m trying to change the time in my Lexus RX350 and I can figure it out? How do I change the time on the clock my Lexus? And before you tell me to use the navigation screen, don’t bother. My RX350 doesn’t have one of those.
Apr 21, 2022
Where are the Ford Focus’ jack points?
I’m trying to do some work on my Ford Focus that requires it to be raised a bit. I have the jacks that I need, but I'm not sure where to position them. Where are the jack points for a Ford Focus?
Apr 21, 2022