How do I apply for a lost or duplicate car title in Arkansas?

I lost my title and I need it to sell my vehicle. What should I do to apply for a duplicate or lost car title in Arkansas?

Car titles are one of those documents you’ll eventually need but won’t usually think about. That being said, plenty of people lose them! Luckily, follow these steps to apply for a duplicate title in Arkansas:
  • Complete Form 10-381 (Vehicle Registration Application). If you are the last owner on the title, you will need to sign the form. If there are multiple names on the title, they will all need to sign.
  • Provide the DMV with vehicle identification, like a photo of the license plate, registration card, or VIN.
  • Pay the $10 processing fee to replace the title and submit all necessary paperwork at a revenue office.
After that, it could take up to three weeks for you to receive your replacement title and officially sell your vehicle.
While you wait, start saving on car insurance with Jerry. A licensed broker, the Jerry app can help you compare personalized quotes from over 50 top providers like Progressive and Nationwide for free. When you find a better plan, Jerry can help you buy your new coverage and even help cancel your old policy!
Matthew Macgugan
Answered on Nov 23, 2021

Did this answer help you?

Ask us a question by email and we will respond within a few days.

Have a different question?

You can meet us at our office and discuss the details of your question.
Let Jerry’s experts help you find savings on your car insurance!
No long forms or spam · Get quotes from 40+ carriers
Find insurance savings (100% Free)
rating primary
4.7/5 Rating on App Store

Easiest way to compare and buy car insurance

No long forms
No spam or unwanted phone calls
Quotes from top insurance companies
Find insurance savings — it's 100% free