How can I keep my baby cool in his car seat?
I’m a new parent and I worry about pretty much everything for my son (I was warned by other parents this would happen). It’s summertime in Texas, so it’s already hard to keep my son cool, but I noticed he’s sweating in his car seat. How can I keep my baby cool in his car seat?
- Pick a car seat with a light-colored fabric.
- Get a cooling mat (you can put these in the freezer).
- Point air conditioning ducts at him so he gets cool air on him when he’s in his seat.
- Get window covers or install tinting on your windows to limit the amount of sunlight getting in.
- Find a breathable liner for the seat.