How can I get financing for a car as an exotic dancer?

I'm an exotic dancer. I make a minimum of $1,200 a week, but usually more. I'm also an independent contractor and in an all-cash business. How can I get financing for a car if I can't show proof of income?

Answer provided by
Eric Schad
Answered on May 05, 2021
“Start saving and depositing a certain amount of money a week in the bank. Explain your situation to a lender.
If you can put a big down payment on a car or get a cosigner, you should be able to get the financing you need, especially if you start depositing a certain amount of money in the bank each week and leave it there.
And don’t forget that when you finance a car, you’ll have to pay for full-coverage auto insurance. This may be more expensive than the car note itself, so make sure to shop with the Jerry app to find a great rate from a quality provider.”

Did this answer help you?

Ask us a question by email and we will respond within a few days.

Have a different question?

You can meet us at our office and discuss the details of your question.

Easiest way to compare and buy car insurance

No long forms
No spam or unwanted phone calls
Quotes from top insurance companies