How can I find out what my car loan balance is?
I'm trying to stick with my goal of keeping to a budget. That involves keeping track of all my expenses, including my car loan. Where can I find my car loan balance?
Answer provided by
Answered on Apr 02, 2021
There are a few ways to track your car loan balance:
- If you get a paper or email statement each month, it will show your current balance.
- If you have online access to your account at a bank or credit union, you can check your updated balance anytime.
- Many banks offer a voice-response menu over the phone, allowing you to check your current balance.
- You can also call your bank’s customer service department. A representative can access your loan account and give you your balance.
- If you use a third-party budget app, it can pull relevant data on your loan balance online and present it with your other financial information in a neat package.
Did this answer help you?
Ask us a question by email and we will respond within a few days.
Have a different question?
You can meet us at our office and discuss the details of your question.
Browse by topics
What others are asking
What type of car insurance should I get on a rental car in California?
My wife and I are taking a trip to California and we plan on renting a car at the airport. We're considering buying the rental car company's insurance policy. Should we do this or is there another alternative?
Apr 23, 2021
Should I go with Noblr insurance for by-the-mile liability insurance?
I stumbled across Noblr while shopping for car insurance. They offer by-the-mile insurance that's far cheaper than what I'm paying for a liability-only policy. Should I go with Noblr?
Apr 28, 2021