How can I connect Carly for my BMW?
My husband bought me a Carly adapter for Christmas, which is really helpful. I’m a bit of a forgetful guy, so keeping up with car maintenance isn’t the easiest thing—it’s great to have a tool that can tell me if something’s wrong with my car. How do I use Carly on a BMW?
- Locate the OBD2 port on the driver’s side below the dashboard.
- Plug the Carly adapter into the OBD2 port.
- Turn your ignition on.
- Make sure that the adapter is on by checking that the LED light is on.
- Go to the Bluetooth setting on your phone and look for available devices.
- Select the device labeled Carly Adapter, and use the code 1234 to connect to it.