Does Progressive insure converted vans?

I pay about $250 a month for my current auto insurance policy through Progressive. I'm wondering how much it would cost to add a converted van to my policy and if Progressive even offers this type of insurance.

“A campervan, or converted van, is generally considered a class B motorhome for insurance purposes, so this is the policy you’ll likely need to inquire about.
Progressive offers this type of insurance for as little as $125 per year. If you have another policy with Progressive, you may also qualify for a multi-policy discount.
Consider using the free Jerry app to help you compare rates from the top companies in under a minute.”
Sophie Newman
Answered on Jul 28, 2021
Sophie Newman is a writer from California. Her hobbies include brewing her own kombucha, riding horses, and taking long road trips.

Did this answer help you?

Ask us a question by email and we will respond within a few days.

Have a different question?

You can meet us at our office and discuss the details of your question.