Does excessive sunlight damage your car's interior?
I'm moving to Florida from Maine, and I've noticed that everyone has a sun visor in their parked vehicle. I'm still not sure if I should get one of these or if they're simply to keep your car's temperature more comfortable when you enter the vehicle. Will my car face damage from the sunlight?
- Fading the dashboard, which can hurt resale value
- Damage to upholstery, especially if you have leather seating
- Damage to weatherstripping
- Radio, navigation system, and other electrical components can break down
- Possible damage to your air bags and other safety components.