Does driving for DoorDash affect your insurance?
My brother told me that he cleans up driving for DoorDash on weekends. He said it was a mindless way to make some extra cash. I’m thinking of doing the same thing for spending money. I’m just not sure about the impact it may have on my car insurance…
- Bodily injury and property damage after an accident
- Liability for accidents that happen when food is in your car for a delivery
- GEICO: GEICO’s personal car insurance policies will cover you even while you’re using your vehicle for business purposes.
- State Farm: You can purchase rideshare insurance from State Farm, but their policies will cover you while driving for DoorDash.
- Progressive: Progressive offers flexible policies that cover delivery and driving services without the need for business coverage.
- Erie: Erie’s coverage is limited to specific states, but the company offers affordable rideshare coverage for delivery drivers.