Do I need commercial insurance to drive for Domino's?

I want to get a job with Domino's, but I've heard you need commercial insurance to drive for them. Is this true, or will my current liability insurance work?

Apr 28, 2021
Answer provided by
Eric Schad
Answered at Apr 28, 2021
“To drive for Domino’s, you likely do need a commercial car insurance policy. Most insurance companies won’t extend your personal insurance to cover business activity in your vehicle.
At the very least, you should get a commercial policy with liability coverage and collision coverage. Liability pays for other people’s damages and medical expenses. Collision covers damage to your car in the event of an accident.
Commercial car insurance does come with a higher price tag, but you can save money with the Jerry app. A licensed broker, Jerry does all the hard work of finding the cheapest quotes from the top name-brand insurance companies and buying new car insurance. Jerry will even cancel your old policy for you. “
Car Insurance

Did this answer help you?

Ask us a question by email and we will respond within a few days.

Have a different question?

You can meet us at our office and discuss the details of your question.

Easiest way to compare and buy car insurance

No long forms
No spam or unwanted phone calls
Quotes from top insurance companies