Can my adult son use my AAA roadside-assistance policy?

"My son lives out of town. His car is a less than reliable, so I want to make sure he has some peace of mind when driving.

Can he use my AAA policy?"

Answer provided by
Eric Schad
Answered on Jun 21, 2021
Eric Schad has been a freelance writer for nearly a decade, as well as an SEO specialist and editor for the past five years. Before getting behind the keyboard, he worked in the finance and music industries (the perfect combo). With a wide array of professional and personal experiences, he’s developed a knack for tone and branding across many different verticals. Away from the computer, Schad is a blues guitar shredder, crazed sports fan, and always down for a spontaneous trip anywhere around the globe.
“Your son can use your AAA roadside assistance, but only if he’s actually named on the policy.
If you haven’t done so, add him to your policy. It typically costs somewhere between $25 and $50 a year to add another person, but the peace of mind is worth the price.”

Did this answer help you?

Ask us a question by email and we will respond within a few days.

Have a different question?

You can meet us at our office and discuss the details of your question.

Easiest way to compare and buy car insurance

No long forms
No spam or unwanted phone calls
Quotes from top insurance companies