Will my insurance cover costs after my uncle got into an accident with my car?

Answered by Home Insurance, Car Insurance Expert Savannah on February 24, 2021

My uncle got into an accident while driving my car and he's at fault. I have full-coverage insurance for the car. Will my insurer cover costs for damages and injuries?

expert avatar


Home Insurance, Car Insurance Expert

Sorry to hear about the accident. Your insurance will cover the cost to repair the car, but your uncle’s insurance should cover the injuries, if there were any. He should also let his insurance provider know that he was in an accident.

Car Insurance

Have an insurance question?

Our insurance agents are ready to help you, for free.

Ask your question, it’s 100% free
Thousands of customers saved on average $887/year on their car insurance with Jerry
This app is great, but the customer service is even better! Not to mention convenient! My husband and I got the lowest rate (much lower than the rates I was finding online through my own searches), quickly, and pretty much all through text message! Thank you so much for a hassle free experience👍
Gabriella R.
Find savings (100% Free)
4.6/5 Rating on App Store