Table of Contents
- What type of business is Wolverine fire protection?
- What fire protection services does Wolverine offer?
- What makes Wolverine fire protection services unique?
- The downside: no emergency monitoring or service
- How fire protection could save you money on home insurance
- How to get the best deals on homeowners insurance
Load full table of contents
Wolverine Fire Protection is the largest independently owned fire protection company in the US. They provide service to all 50 states, specializing in all aspects of the design, fabrication, and installation of fire safety systems in commercial and residential settings.
One of the most important ways to keep a building from fire damage is to integrate a fire protection system and to inspect it regularly. Wolverine is a large, nationwide fire protection company that can help you protect your facility, regardless of your needs.
Compare auto insurance policies
No spam or unwanted phone calls · No long forms · No fees, ever
What type of business is Wolverine fire protection?
Their core services include:
- Design, fabrication, and installation of fire protection systems suitable for nearly every industry
- Inspection, testing, and maintenance of fire suppression systems to ensure all aspects continue to meet all regulatory code requirements
What fire protection services does Wolverine offer?
Wolverine specializes more in large-scale projects, but the company has solutions for all types of facilities. Their services break down into the following categories:
- Alarm systems: Wolverine provides various types of alarm systems, including mass notification systems.
- Engineering, design, and consultation: Wolverine’s team of skilled engineers can help you tailor or retrofit a custom-made fire system for your facility.
- Fabrication and installation: Wolverine prefabricates all of their parts in-house according to job specifications then they are shipped and installed by expert technicians.
- Inspections and maintenance: All fire systems require regular testing and inspection. Wolverine’s team of technicians are well trained in the inspection and maintenance of suppression systems, special hazard systems, extinguishers, and alarms.
- Suppression systems: Wolverine specializes in all types of suppression and sprinkler systems.
- Special hazard systems: Since different facilities have unique fire conditions, Wolverine can outfit your building with the best protection against any abnormal fire hazards.
What makes Wolverine fire protection services unique?
Decades of experience
Wolverine has been in the business of fire protection since 1958. With so many years of experience under their belt, they are fully prepared to service both historic buildings and the most modern facilities.
All aspects of the job are done by one company, from design to installation. Keeping everything in-house and within the company ensures the highest quality, supervision, and efficiency.
Breadth of service
Wolverine services all 50 states and nearly every industry, from aviation to residential to power plants. Having such a broad range means that they have experience with any sort of niche requirements your facility might have.
The downside: no emergency monitoring or service
Unlike some other fire protection companies, Wolverine does not offer emergency monitoring or 24-hour emergency maintenance. That said, they do have exceptional service and offer alarm systems that will automatically contact fire service if there is an emergency.
How fire protection could save you money on home insurance
Fire damage is the most costly peril for your home. Aside from the risk to your family's safety, the average fire claim is around $80,000.
Fire claims are also one of the most common insurance claims made by homeowners, only behind wind and water damage claims. How does home insurance help mitigate the cost of fire damage? In a few ways:
- Main dwelling coverage covers any damage to the building’s structure.
- Personal property coverage helps to cover the costs of replacing damaged property like furniture, valuables, clothes, etc.
- Additional living expenses coverage will help pay for any expenses incurred from having to relocate as a result of the damage, like hotel stays and transportation.
- Liability coverage helps to pay for legal fees if you end up in a situation where you accidentally caused a fire that leads to damage of another property.
How does all of this relate to fire protection? Insurance premiums are calculated based on the property’s level of risk. This can include things like the likelihood of experiencing a natural disaster, the age of the building, and even proximity to a fire station.
Installing fire protection systems can reduce your home’s risk of fire damage and bring down insurance rates. Some options for fire prevention in your home include:
- Installing a fire alarm system that contacts emergency services and inspecting it regularly
- Installing a sprinkler system to help limit the extent of damage a fire can cause
- Outfitting your home with smoke detectors and fire extinguishers
- Using fire-resistant materials if you are building a new home
Discounts will vary between insurance companies, so be sure to ask your insurance provider what they would offer or compare discounts from multiple companies.
How to get the best deals on homeowners insurance
Jerry was designed to make comparing insurance policies as easy and efficient as possible. Choose your coverage needs and compare similar options from the top companies, big and small.
Even if you are satisfied with your current policy, Jerry can use the details of your current insurance plan to show you how much other companies charge for the same coverage. You might be shocked to find out how much you could save without sacrificing coverage.
Let Jerry find you the best homeowners insurance policy for your needs
* checking your rate won’t affect your credit score
* checking your rate won’t affect your credit score