Table of Contents
- What type of business is Inland Fire Protection, Inc.?
- What fire protection services does Inland offer?
- What makes Inland Fire Protection’s services unique?
- The downside: water only sprinkler systems
- How fire protection could save you money on home insurance
- How to save money on homeowners insurance
Load full table of contents
Inland Fire Protection, Inc. offers a full range of services, including system design and installation and fire extinguisher sales and service.
Every year, fire departments in the U.S. respond to over 348,000 structure fires. Having good insurance coverage can help you rebuild after a fire, but having a fire protection system can minimize your risk of severe damage from a structure fire.
What type of business is Inland Fire Protection, Inc.?
Established in 1978,
Inland Fire Protection, Inc.offers a wide range of fire protection services to the Central Washington and Northern Oregon areas. They offer full fire protection systems from design to installation and maintenance, plus they specialize in fire extinguisher sales and service.
Inland Fire Protection’s services include:
- System design, fabrication, and installation
- System maintenance and testing
- Backflow testing
- Fire alarms and monitoring
- Fire extinguisher sales and service
What fire protection services does Inland offer?
Here’s a more detailed breakdown of the services Inland Fire Protection offers:
- System design: Inland’s design team, led by a licensed Fire Protection Engineer (EP), will design a water-based sprinkler system that fits the exact needs of your home or business.
- System fabrication: Inland has self-sufficient fabrication facilities that can build your sprinkler system quickly, making any needed modifications to better suit your needs.
- System installation: Highly trained and certified field technicians will install your custom-built system using the most up-to-date installation methods and adhering to all building and safety codes.
- System maintenance and testing: Even if your system was installed by another company, Inland offers 24/7 on-call technicians to provide maintenance and service for your system whenever it's required.
- Backflow testing: Inland has several technicians that are Backflow Assembly Tester (BAT) certified, so they can perform any maintenance and inspections needed to make sure your system is operating efficiently.
- Alarms: Inland Fire’s sister company, Inland Alarm (located in the same facility), can provide fire and security alarm services for your home or business.
- Extinguisher sales and testing: Inland has a mobile fire extinguisher sales unit. It can visit your home or business and help you decide which fire extinguishers best suit your needs and where they need to be to comply with building and safety regulations.
What makes Inland Fire Protection’s services unique?
Inland Fire Protection has 24/7 service and highly trained professionals.
Inland Fire Protection has technicians on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If your system needs maintenance or you have an emergency, a technician can help you quickly. Inland even offers maintenance and services for systems that they didn’t design or install, so you can have peace of mind in any emergency.
Highly trained and certified
Inland’s designers, builders, and technicians are all highly trained and certified. Inland is also a member of several professional organizations, including the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), American Fire Sprinkler Association (AFSA), and National Fire Sprinkler Association (NFSA).
The downside: water only sprinkler systems
Although Inland Fire Protection has a lot of services, their fire systems are water-based. So if you have any special hazards or areas that can’t get wet in the case of a fire, you might have to try a different business that offers systems for those hazards.
How fire protection could save you money on home insurance
Every year, structural fires are responsible for around $7.3 billion in direct property damage. The first step to making sure a structural fire doesn’t cause catastrophic financial damage is to ensure you have quality insurance policies in place. Here’s how different types of insurance can help out in the event of a fire:
- Main dwelling coverage will help pay to rebuild after a fire.
- Personal property coverage covers expenses to replace the contents of your home or business, like furniture or clothing.
- Additional living expenses coverage will pay for expenses if you’re displaced by a fire, like hotel costs or food.
- Liability coverage can pay for legal fees if you’re at fault for the fire.
Insurance companies base their premiums on the level of risk you are to insure. Since fires are so common, premiums on fire protection can be fairly high. However, lowering your risk of substantial damage from a fire can also drive down your premiums—and
installing a fire protection systemis a great way to start.
Insurance companies may also offer discounts for specific fire protection. Here are some common ways to get discounts:
- Install a fire alarm that comes with monitoring services, so emergency personnel are notified faster
- Install an automatic sprinkler system to reduce the amount of damage a fire can cause
- Use fire-resistant materials when you build or remodel a house
- Place smoke detectors and fire extinguishers around your home or business
Discounts can vary depending on the insurance company. Check with your company to see which discounts they offer. If you need better coverage or want to lower your rate, try comparing rates and discounts quickly (and without the headache!) with
How to save money on homeowners insurance
A fire protection system can protect your home or business from serious fire damage and possibly land you some discounts on your insurance premiums. However, the best way to make sure you’re getting the best rates on quality coverage is to use the
Jerry can even help you
bundle your home and auto insurancepolicies! On average, our customers save $800+ a year on their car insurance premiums alone.
“Jerrywas wonderful! I used it for my auto and renters policies. I trusted it so much that I signed up my homeowners insurance under Jerry as well. All of the agents are amazingly nice and knowledgeable.” —Mary Y.
Thousands of customers saved on average $887/year on their car insurance with Jerry
This app is great, but the customer service is even better! Not to mention convenient! My husband and I got the lowest rate (much lower than the rates I was finding online through my own searches), quickly, and pretty much all through text message! Thank you so much for a hassle free experience👍