Table of Contents
- What type of business is Brothers Fire Protection & Security?
- What fire protection services does Brothers offer?
- What makes Brothers Fire Protection services unique?
- The downside: no services for homeowners
- How fire protection could save you money on home insurance
- How to save money on homeowners insurance
Load full table of contents
Brothers Fire Protection & Security offers merged fire protection and security monitoring systems to businesses and multi-family housing units throughout the midwestern United States.
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) statistics state that a home fire occurs every 89 seconds in the United States. Having sufficient insurance coverage is vital, but it's not enough—you should also invest in top-grade fire protection. For business owners in the Midwest, Brothers Fire Protection is one of the best options.
Compare auto insurance policies
No spam or unwanted phone calls · No long forms · No fees, ever
What type of business is Brothers Fire Protection & Security?
Brothers Fire Protection & Security offers more than just fire protection! This
Minnesota-based company combines security and fire protection services into one integrated system for business owners.
This simplified approach to essential services can save Brothers Fire Protection & Security clients 25% to 30% on their fire protection and surveillance needs.
Brothers Fire Protection's primary services include:
- Fire alarm protection
- Fire suppression and sprinkler systems
- Property surveillance
- Video management solutions
- Immediate emergency notification
- 24-hour off-site monitoring
Located in Minnesota, Brothers Fire Protection & Security proudly services the midwestern region of the US and across many industries.
What fire protection services does Brothers offer?
Brothers Fire Protection & Security services breakdown into six categories:
- Fire alarm and security solutions: solutions are scalable and include access control, intrusion detection, video management, fire alarm protection, and a fire suppression system.
- Monitoring system: 24/7 off-site monitoring security for new or existing fire alarm systems to alert you and authorities in an emergency
- Fire suppression systems: fire suppression solutions to meet the needs of every industry, including dry pipe, wet pipe, foam, and chemical kitchen fire suppression systems
- Fire protection services: tailor-made automatic or manual systems to meet the fire protection plans for any business building
- Fire sprinkler systems: protection experts will design a fire sprinkling system to meet the needs of your specific business to save lives and reduce property damage
- Fire protection and security system testing and maintenance: Brothers will help you coordinate system testing and care to help your business stay on budget and up to code
What makes Brothers Fire Protection services unique?
Brothers Fire Protection & Security integrates fire protection and property surveillance technology into one easy-to-manage package. Business owners save time and money by having one business offer a comprehensive solution for two necessary services.
The Brothers team offers a scheduling planner to their clients to help coordinate fire protection and security system upkeep. This way, clients won’t miss essential inspection deadlines and can keep their fire protection system up to code.
Budget planning matrix
The team understands that many facilities (like schools and libraries) must operate under a strict budget. They offer budget planning solutions to ensure that the fire protection and security systems and services are tracked and within limits.
Because Brothers integrates their fire protection and property security systems, both systems' maintenance inspections and general upkeep can be simplified. Business owners don’t have to worry about integration issues from combining fire protection and surveillance from separate companies.
As part of a contracted service package, Brothers can help with annual inspections to keep your system up to code and working efficiently. Brothers technicians are certified to inspect these stringent systems and ensure proper functionality.
The downside: no services for homeowners
Despite offering cutting-edge fire protection services to business owners and multi-family housing units, the company doesn’t serve individual homeowners.
If you own a business in the Midwest, you may be able to use their services, but you’ll need to look at other providers for at-home fire protection services.
How fire protection could save you money on home insurance
According to the
National Fire Protection Association, local fire departments responded to 1,338,500 fires in 2020, resulting in a cumulative $21.9 billion in property damage. Fire damage is the third most common claim type in the US and accounts for 25% of all homeowners insurance claims.
Because fires are a common threat to your family’s safety and your home (plus all of your things), it's essential to have robust homeowners or
renters insurancecoverage. Here’s how your insurance policy could help minimize the costs of a house fire:
- Main dwelling coverage will help you rebuild after a flaming catastrophe.
- Personal property coverage for either your home or rental property will cover the cost of replacing clothing, furniture, and other possessions destroyed in a fire.
- Additional living expenses help absorb the cost of loss-of-use expenses like hotel rooms and takeout if a fire makes your home uninhabitable.
- Liability coverage can help with legal costs if you’re at fault for the fire.
Coverage like this won’t always be cheap—the average cost of homeowners insurance is $1,393 a year. However, renters insurance is a bit more economical, with an annual rate of about $168.
Interested in lowering your premiums? You can
install fire protection systemsto minimize your fire-related risk.
Insurance companies will take your home’s fire safety into account because they set your premium based on your level of risk. Believe it or not, many insurance companies look at your home’s distance from the nearest fire station when determining your rates. You can’t park your house next door to the nearest fire precinct, but you can earn discounts by:
- Investing in a sprinkling system to reduce the damage caused by fires
- Shorten response times by installing a fire alarm that contacts emergency services directly
- Build your house with fire-resistant materials
- Purchase fire extinguishers andsmoke detectors
How to save money on homeowners insurance
One way to lower your homeowners or renters insurance premium is by looking for discounts and installing fire protection equipment. Another (and easier!) way is to download the
Jerryapp and explore customized offers in as little as 45 seconds.
Jerry is not only the #1 rated insurance app nationwide, but it’s also a
licensed brokerpartnering with the very best insurance companies to find quotes that will fit your budget and your needs.
While you’re perusing your offers, we’ll also check for
car insurancesavings—Jerry users save an average of $800 a year when shopping for car insurance.
Let Jerry find you the best homeowners insurance policy for your needs
* checking your rate won’t affect your credit score
* checking your rate won’t affect your credit score