How to Cancel Velox Insurance
- 1. Cancel Velox Insurance by Phone
- 2. Cancel by Email
- 3. Cancel Velox Insurance by App
Velox insurance serves nine of the southeastern United States and is based in Atlanta, Georgia. While the company prides itself on competitive pricing for auto insurance and ease of policy maintenance for insurance coverage, the time may come when you need to cancel Velox insurance. Whether you’ve moved out of the coverage area or found a better policy price from another auto insurance company, it’s easy to cancel your Velox insurance without a trip to a physical Velox insurance branch.
- Tip: Before trying any of the following methods to cancel your car insurance products, have a copy of your policy in front of you for reference to your customer ID and account number.
1. Cancel Velox Insurance by Phone
It might be old-school and require dialogue with a living, breathing individual, but you can simply call Velox Insurance and tell them you need to cancel your auto policy because your insurance needs have changed. Dial 1-855-GO-VELOX, and press option 2 to indicate you are an existing customer. Then, press 2 again to gain access to an agent and make a change to your policy and cancel Velox insurance. When you speak to an agent, provide your policy information, including your account number and personal information, and ask to discontinue your auto coverage.
2. Cancel by Email
Unlike some other carriers, Velox Insurance does not offer a web-based service to manage your policy. That doesn’t mean you cannot cancel your insurance from your computer. You just have to email firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, indicate that you want to cancel your Velox policy. Include your name as it appears on the policy, your policy account number, and your preferred method of contact. It is likely an agent will call to follow up with your request.
3. Cancel Velox Insurance by App
There truly is an app for everything, including one to manage your Velox insurance policy. Android users can download the Velox mobile app from Google Play, and Apple iPhone users can get the app through iTunes on the App Store. Install the app on your device, and set up an account using your policy number and personal information.
Open the Velox Insurance app on your mobile device, and an orange-and-white menu of options will display. Select the top option to Manage Policy beside the black race car photo. Then, select the option to cancel Velox insurance. The app will prompt you to confirm that you want to drop your policy, and indicate this is true by pressing the confirmation button.
- Warning: Do not cancel Velox unless you have another insurance policy in place or no longer require automobile insurance. If you have an accident while uninsured, you risk being responsible for damage and possibly medical expenses for yourself or others.