All About Wawanesa Car and Home Insurance
Find out if you’re getting ripped off on your car insurance in less than two minutes.
No long forms · No spam · No fees
Wawanesa Insurance sells car and home insurance primarily in Canada. The company also operates in California and Oregon in the U.S. Founded in 1896, Wawanesa is lauded for its prompt response to disasters and is considered one of the most reliable insurance companies in North America. Here’s everything you need to know about Wawanesa Insurance.
Wawanesa Insurance key differentiators compared to other insurance companies
Based out of Canada, Wawanesa Insurance offers car and home insurance. The company’s reputation for giving clear, straightforward, and transparent information online represents the biggest difference between Wawanesa and other insurance companies. Furthermore, the company represents a superior insurer if you have a clean driving record, with Wawanesa offering such drivers the best rates over other insurers.
Types of car and home insurance provided by Wawanesa Insurance
Wawanesa Insurance has a wide selection of standard car and home insurance types to choose from. You can find the more common insurance types offered by the company below.
- Car insurance types: Wawanesa offers a variety of car insurance, including:
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
- Comprehensive coverage
- Collision coverage
- Personal injury protection coverage
- Medical payments coverage
- Home insurance types: Home insurance types from Wawanesa include:
- Dwelling coverage
- Other structures coverage
- Personal property coverage
- Loss of use coverage
- Personal liability coverage
- Medical payments to others coverage
Additional insurance coverage options provided by Wawanesa Insurance
Additional insurance coverage options from Wawanesa range from roadside assistance coverage for your car to increased limits on your personal items. You can find a complete list of coverage options below.
- Car insurance coverage options: Car insurance coverage options include:
- Roadside assistance coverage
- Rental expense coverage
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist bodily injury coverage
- Uninsured motorist property damage coverage
- Uninsured motorist collision waiver
- Vehicle manufacturer replacement parts coverage
- Home insurance coverage options: Wawanesa also offers a variety of home insurance coverage options, such as:
- Increased limits
- Scheduled personal property coverage
- Earthquake coverage (limited)
- Identity theft protection
Discounts you can get through Wawanesa Insurance
Discount from Wawanesa represent a way for customers to save even more money on their car or home insurance premiums. The following sections divulge the discounts that Wawanesa offers for both.
- Car insurance discounts: Car insurance discounts from Wawanesa include:
- Anti-theft discount
- Away at school discount
- Cascading experience discount
- Farm discount
- Minor conviction free discount
- Multi-product discount
- Good driver discount
- Multi-car discount
- Mature driver improvement course discount
- Driver training discount
- Loyalty discount
- Package discount
- Retiree discount
- Home insurance discounts: Wawanesa also offers discounts on home insurance, such as:
- Multi-policy discount
- Non-smokers discount
- Sprinkler system discount
- Protection device discount
- Water alarm discount
- Gated community/secured building discount
States in which you can find Wawanesa Insurance
Wawanesa Insurance operates in California and Oregon in the U.S. The company also sells insurance in its native Canada.
Available Wawanesa Insurance apps
Wawanesa Insurance also offers its customers the Wawanesa Mobile app. The app, available for both Apple and Android devices, allows Wawanesa customers to report an accident, submit claim information, and connect with roadside assistance while on the road.
BBB and A.M. Best ratings for Wawanesa Insurance
To get a better idea of whether you should purchase insurance from Wawanesa, check out the company’s rating from the BBB and A.M. Best. The BBB rates companies according to how they deal with customer complaints. A.M. Best rates insurance companies according to their financial stability and if they can meet customer claims.
- BBB rating: Wawanesa Insurance has a BBB rating of A+, meaning the company has a good record when it comes to dealing with complaints from its customers.
- A.M. Best rating: Wawanesa has an A.M. Best rating of A-, giving the company an excellent rating when it comes to financial stability.
Wawanesa offers top-notch customer service to its customers. Plus, it has low premiums if you have a good driving record. Customers can also take advantage of the many discounts the company offers, saving them money when purchasing the car and home insurance they need. With excellent ratings from A.M. Best and the BBB, Wawanesa Insurance offers a wide selection of car and home insurance.